A Zippo lighter is a reusable metal lighter manufactured by American Zippo Manufacturing Company of Bradford, Pennsylvania, United States of America. Thousands of different styles and designs have been made in the eight decades since their introduction including military versions for specific regiments. Since its invention, Zippos have been sold around the world and have been described “a legendary and distinct symbol of America”. In 2012 the company produced the 500-millionth unit. Since its inception Zippo Lighters have been almost exclusively manufactured in the United States, with the exception of an operation it ran in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada from 1949 until 2002
Zippo Lighters: Spazuk
- Known as the Fire Artist, Steven Spazuk creates hauntingly beautiful images using his mastery and reinvention of the “fumage technique”, which casts aside traditional tools such as paintbrushes in favour of painting with fire. As he applies the flame to his canvas, a pattern of soot forms which he then retouches with unconventional tools like feathers and scrappers to allow his hyper-realistic, yet dream-like art to emerge. This model features a gentle German Shepherd, enveloped by a beautiful floral border, colour imaged on a Street Chrome™ lighter. Comes packaged in a gift box. For optimal performance, fill with Zippo lighter fuel.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo “click”
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium fuel, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that “it works or we fix it for free™”
1 in stock
Only 1 left in stock!
BEST USED WITHZIPPO FLUID
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…