A Zippo lighter is a reusable metal lighter manufactured by American Zippo Manufacturing Company of Bradford, Pennsylvania, United States of America. Thousands of different styles and designs have been made in the eight decades since their introduction including military versions for specific regiments. Since its invention, Zippos have been sold around the world and have been described “a legendary and distinct symbol of America”. In 2012 the company produced the 500-millionth unit. Since its inception Zippo Lighters have been almost exclusively manufactured in the United States, with the exception of an operation it ran in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada from 1949 until 2002
Zippo’s genuine wick will keep your windproof lighter working at optimum performance. Comes in a sealed packaged.
- 1 wick per package
- Fits all Zippo windproof lighters
- Measurements: 100mm (4 inches)
Replacing the wick
- Replace when the wick in your Zippo windproof lighter becomes black from carbon
- To replace the wick pull the wick up with pliers until clean wick appears
- Cut it off even with top of chimney and straighten the wick in the chimney
9 in stock
Only 9 left in stock!
BEST USED WITHZIPPO FLUID
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.